"The Fun-Centric Approach To Blogging!"... (Says Header! :D )

Adding knowledge more than 1,50,000! times and counting... (Page Views)

5/16/2010

Yummy Day... :-p [ Selfwritten ]


Today, for the first time in my life I tried to make a pizza at home! And with the guide book, OTG & all the ingredients handy, I successfully made many yummy, mouth-watering pizzas! :-p The whole day I had a surplus pizza diet for every meal. I made the cheese, capcicum pizzas toppes with tomatoes, onions & spices etc. Overall it not only looked great, but tasted awesome too! ;-)

And don't think I'll be sharing the secret recipe... LOL :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Akshat's Blog by Akshat Rastogi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.