"The Fun-Centric Approach To Blogging!"... (Says Header! :D )

Adding knowledge more than 1,50,000! times and counting... (Page Views)

5/10/2010

My first tire burst!

When your new bike's tire, that is in best-est of the condition, gets burst then that could be a heart breaking event!

Today, again in my way back to home from Noida, my bike's rear tire got burst due to a damn nail on the road (these Indian roads...). Luckily in that mid highway I got a repairing shop nearer to that location & I got saved from the problem of carrying the bike. That was not all, lucky again that I got a second hand, good condition tube too at that shop, as that time I was having only 100 bucks!

So like this today, for the first time in life, my bike's tire-tube got replaced!
And the inauguration of tire burst took place too!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Akshat's Blog by Akshat Rastogi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.