"The Fun-Centric Approach To Blogging!"... (Says Header! :D )

Adding knowledge more than 1,50,000! times and counting... (Page Views)

5/01/2010

My first real bike accident!

Two days ago (28th April, wednesday) I experienced the real accident on my bike.
I was riding at the blazing speed of about 70kmph on a highway, then suddenly a Maruti 800 passed by from left side. There was a right turn ahead, I foolishly tried to overtake the car by few centimeters, yeah my heroic adrenalin might be at work! Maruti 800 drove ahead of me and took the right turn, I was at such a high speed & this car was ahead of me just few inches, gosh! I applied enormous breaks, bike skid for a few meters, then bang, I collided to the right gate of the car, that got a great dent.. ;-D then the next moment I remember is that the car flew away, and I was sliding down the road with the bike.....
Gladly the bike & me both were not much destroyed! LOL.
overall a great lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Akshat's Blog by Akshat Rastogi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.